Call for Submissions - Reunion: The Dallas Review
It is officially fall, and Reunion: The Dallas Review, UT Dallas’s literary magazine, is officially open for submission!
Reunion features poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, visual arts, translations, and drama.
We are seeking fresh, well-crafted, professional quality work from across the nation and abroad to publish in our large format, full color annual publication.
- Fiction: one story, up to 5,000 words
- Poetry: 3-5 poems. Longer poems will be considered, but shorter poems are desirable. Please submit poems as one document.
- Creative Nonfiction: up to 5,000 words.
- Translation: 3-5 poems, or up 3,000 words of prose, can be an actual translation and/or a scholarly essay on translation. Please obtain all necessary permissions prior to submitting your piece.
- Drama: one play or screenplay, up to 5,000 words.
- Visual Art: at least 3 distinct images, including drawing, digital, other 2-dimensional formats, and photography. Please submit your files in high-resolution TIFF format of between 5-8 mbs, 300 DPI.
Submissions are open until January 15, 2021.
For more information and complete submission guidelines, please visit our website at https://www.utdallas.edu/ah/reunion/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your work!
Friday, January 15
Persons with disabilities may submit a request for accommodations to participate in this event at UT Dallas' ADA website. You may also call (972) 883-5331 for assistance or send an email to ADACoordinator@utdallas.edu. All requests should be received no later than 2 business days prior to the event.